Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Portfolio project reflection

Wow, I'm done with this project. I really really cannot fathom it. This felt like a long journey but it also went by so fast. I remember brainstorming for Blue Hour like it was yesterday. It's pretty surreal that this project is done. I made a few changes along the way of the project, like some of my storyboard and shot list isn't exactly the same as my opening, it's for sure very similar. This is because while I was filming, I realized some things wouldn't look as good as they did in my head. I like that some aspects changed though, I think it shows growth to be honest. I also remember I added a few accessories to Georgia's outfit but I changed them, because they just didn't look realistic on camera.

I think this may have been one of the most informational projects I have ever done in my 11 years of school. I learned so much about costuming, screen writing, planning, organizing my time, and so much more. I'm so happy I decided to take this class, it has been so fulfilling and fun. I am really proud of how I managed my time and took time to do research and plan things accordingly. I am so excited to take AICE Media Studies A level next year, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Here's my film opening, Blue Hour, hope you enjoy! https://youtu.be/ddxkeEc9vCg?si=y3H_fJ-qOmY4-Jnl