Saturday, March 30, 2024

CCR filming!

 Hi! I have officially finished filming both of my CCR's, yay! I'm so so happy I can't believe I did it. I decided to do the getting ready one and I tried to do the dog one, but me and my friends schedule didn't match up. She just got back from a trip and so did I, so our schedules were both very hectic and it just didn't work out. I'm really sad about that, but there was nothing we could do. I also tried the 10 things that made Blue Hour idea. But, it was very messy and I didn't like it. So I did a powerpoint, which I tried to make pretty and decorate and of course add examples and a voice over to so it could at least be pleasing to the eye! 

I also of course did some planning-

(Don't mind the makeup smudge,
as you can tell, I filmed the get ready one)

Here's a sort of script I wrote for myself
(It's more like points I need to make, but you get it)

This script helped a lot, I was scared for mostly the first two questions, I felt like they were a bit challenging to answer. So, writing it all down helped me a lot, it helped me feel a lot better about the questions and more organized. I also used tips our teacher gave us to answer the questions, we sort of broke them down in class, this was so beneficial and I don't think I could've answered the questions appropriately without her help.


Here's a shot from my first CCR, unedited

Here's a screenshot from my second CCR

I used this template from Canva for my second CCR


I looked through a few templates from Canva and decided this one was fitting because of all the blue of course. I'm currently editing my first CCR, I'm really liking how it's turning out so far, I was really nervous about my CCRs, but I think I did pretty good. My CCRs took a few hours to film, I started at 1pm and finished around 6:30 pm. I wanted to make sure everything was good and I was actually happy and proud of the result, and I am, yay!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Here's my film opening, Blue Hour, hope you enjoy! https://youtu.be/ddxkeEc9vCg?si=y3H_fJ-qOmY4-Jnl